ICFA Industry Roundtables Sign-Up Deadline Nears
August 20, 2018
HIGH POINT, N.C. – The International Casual Furnishings Association is hosting its sixth annual Industry Roundtables from noon to 6 p.m. on Monday, September 24, the day prior to the opening of Casual Market Chicago.
The event will include discussions of topics including:
- Website SEO/Google Analytics
- Recruiting/Interviewing Techniques
- Successful In-Store Events
- Employee Motivation/Incentives
- Consumer Financing to Build Sales
- Customer Service/Warranties
- Warehouse Operation/Inventory
- Effective Sales Training
- Technology for In-Store Engagement
- Best Practices/Great Ideas
Each attendee will participate in three one-hour discussions plus a Think Tank session. The Industry Roundtables will be held at the Merchandise Mart. Lunch, sponsored by Treasure Garden, will be available at noon, and the program will begin at 1 p.m.
Following the afternoon networking and education program, Klaussner Outdoor will host a reception from 6 to 7 p.m. in their showroom, Suite 16-100.
Registration for the event is $50 for ICFA members and $75 for non-members. Registration is available online here. Participants will be eligible to win a variety of door prizes, including merchandise and gift certificates.
Lead sponsors for the event include Treasure Garden and Klaussner Outdoor.