ICFA Industry Roundtables
The event will include discussions of topics including:
· Social Media Best Practices
· Sticker Shock: Overcoming Price Objections
· ICFA Benefits with Nationwide Marketing Group
· Sustaining Healthy Brick-and-Mortar Stores While Growing Online Sales
· Sales Associate Incentives and Perks.
Each attendee will participate in three one-hour sessions. The Industry Roundtables will be held at the Merchandise Mart. Lunch will be available at noon, and the program will begin at 1 p.m.
Following the afternoon program, Klaussner Outdoor will host a reception from 6 to 7 p.m. in their showroom, Suite 16-100.
Registration for the event is $25 for ICFA members and $50 for non-members. Registration is available online here. Participants will be eligible to win a variety of door prizes, including merchandise and gift certificates.
Lead sponsors for the event include Treasure Garden and Klaussner Outdoor.