ICFA Offers Marketing Webinar
Titled “21 Marketing Actions You Can Take Today to Sell More Tomorrow,” the webinar is free to ICFA members and $95 for non-members. Registration is available online here.
Casual Living columnist and online marketing expert Brian Offenberger will host the 2 to 3 p.m. session, revealing his 21 favorite profit-producing tips that any company can use, regardless of size or business model.
Some of the practical topics on Offenberger’s agenda include:
- 10 ways to use social media to generate more leads;
- How to use LinkedIn to attract high profit clients;
- How to generate more qualified website traffic without spending a dime;
- Four strategies for converting website traffic into leads and sales;
- Multiple techniques for using Facebook to increase sales; and,
- Three ways to sell more to existing customers.
Offenberger has been a frequent keynote speaker at marketing events over the past six years. He owns Right On-No Bull Marketing, an online marketing agency, and NJL Sales Training, a salesperson performance accelerator. He combines no-bull honesty with “big ideas” to generate top reviews from his audiences. He will release a book, “Salesperson 3.0: The New Rules of Selling,” in early 2014.