MANASSAS, VA, FEBRUARY 3, 2023: Kingsley Bate announces several new additions to its outdoor furniture line, debuting in the spring of 2023:
- The Tortola collection by Kingsley Bate has wide expanses and uninterrupted lines that highlight its grand proportions. Frames are crafted from rustproof aluminum wrapped in premium all-weather wicker, and feet are made of Grade A teak. The collection includes traditional lounge seating and a sectional.
- With its angled backrests, luxurious cushions, and extra-deep seats with flexible sling decking, the Montauk series by Kingsley Bate exudes comfort. Frames are made of solid distressed teak wood and painted in a Vintage color that highlights the natural characteristics of the wood, such as knots, checking, and other irregularities. The collection includes a sofa and a lounge chair.
- Kingsley Bate’s Bainbridge table collection has an attractive, transitional design that complements a wide range of dining chairs. Table legs are substantial and solid, and table tops have mitered corners, precise mortise and tenon joinery, and chamfered edges. The collection includes dining tables that are 42.5″ square, 72.5″ rectangular, and 85″ rectangular.
- The Vero collection by Kingsley Bate pays homage to the relaxed style of the historic coastal town that inspired it. Frames feature thick strands of all-weather seagrass wrapped around rustproof aluminum. The collection includes a dining chair, sofa, settee, lounge chair, and ottoman.
KINGSLEY BATE INTRODUCES NEW PRODUCTS
- Inspired by the tranquility of modern Asian architecture, Kingsley Bate’s Lotus sectional takes a minimalist approach to maximum functionality. The sectional has eleven units that can be arranged in an infinite number of ways. Wood platforms are made of premium, solid teak. Sunbrella® Rain, a virtually waterproof fabric, is used to upholster the cushioned components, which are filled with a mix of fiber and reticulated (flow-through) foam.
- Kingsley Bate’s Amelia hanging daybed evokes the tranquil, natural beauty of the barrier island after which it was named. The daybed is made of rustproof aluminum and premium all-weather wicker, and fits a standard twin-size mattress. Amelia is woven-to-order in five color options.
- The following Kingsley Bate collections are expanding to include new options:
The Adirondack collection will now be available in distressed teak in addition to the Grade A teak version that is currently available. Items made of distressed teak can be ordered with no finish (Rustic) or with a hand-painted Vintage color.
The Provence and Tuscany table collections, which are made from distressed teak wood, will be offered in more finish options. Provence will now be available in Vintage, as well as with no finish (Rustic) and in Antiqued White. The Tuscany collection will be expanded to include Vintage and Antiqued White in addition to Rustic (no finish).
ABOUT KINGSLEY BATE
Kingsley Bate is a privately held company and one of the world’s foremost manufacturers of high quality teak, woven, and stainless steel exterior furnishings. The company’s products are distributed globally through better retailers, designer showrooms, and directly to the trade and hospitality markets. More information on Kingsley Bate can be found at kingsleybate.com or by contacting the company directly at (703) 361-7000.
# # #