ICFA ANNOUNCES DESIGN EXCELLENCE CATEGORY WINNERS – Products to be considered for Lilly and Lillian B. Winchester ‘Best of Show”Awards
From among the 10 category winners in ICFA’s Design Excellence competition, two products will be selected for the Lilly Award for Outdoor Furniture and Outdoor Accents, and one product will be honored with the Lillian B. Winchester “Best of Show” Award. These honors will be announced at the ICFA Awards Gala on Tuesday, July 11 at the Georgia Aquarium.
The Design Excellence category winners include:
- Chaise Lounge: Brown Jordan – Oliver Adjustable Chaise – Ann Marie Vering
- Complementary Casual Products – Accents: TUUCI – Highland Planters – Dougan Clarke
- Complementary Casual Products – Furnishings: Bernhardt Exteriors – Milos Cyprus Table Group – Bernhardt Exteriors Design Team
- Dining Bar Chair – Bernhardt Exteriors – Rhodes Armchair – Bernhardt Exteriors Design Team
- Dining Bar Table: Castelle Furniture – Tulip Dining Table with Faux Marble Top – Curtis Bulleman
- Fabric: Sunbrella – Strada Sky – Richard Frinier
- Heating/Firepit: Ocean Rock USA – Carrara Marble Porcelain Fire Table – Ocean Rock USA Design Team
- Lounge Seating with Cushion: Foremost Home – Ming Lounge Chair – Jim Sica
- Lounge Seating without Cushion: Jensen Outdoor – Trellis Lounge Chair – Edi and Paolo Ciani
- Shade: Sunvilla – Powered Market Umbrella – Sunvilla Design Team
Entrants for the Design Excellence competition must be exhibitors at Casual Market Atlanta at AmericasMart. Eligible designs are slated for introduction in the marketplace at next month’s trade exhibition and must represent exceptional design innovation and technical product innovation in the category.
The International Casual Furnishings Association, based in High Point, N.C., represents manufacturers, retailers, sales representatives and designers of outdoor furnishings, plus suppliers to the industry.