ICFA Announces Design Excellence Category Winners
From among the 11 category winners in ICFA’s Design Excellence competition, two products will be selected for the Lilly Award for Outdoor Furniture and Outdoor Accents, and one product will be honored with the Lillian B. Winchester “Best of Show” Award. These honors will be announced at the ICFA Awards Gala on Thursday, September 27, at the Swissotel Chicago.
The Design Excellence category winners include:
- Chaise Lounge: Lane Venture Jewel Chaise – Fred Spector
- Complementary Casual Products: Gloster Deco Bird Feeder – Mark Gabbertas
- Dining Bar Chair: Barlow Tyrie Titan High Dining Chair – Mark Tyrie
- Dining Bar Table: IndoSoul USA Montage Dining Table – IndoSoul Design Team
- Fabric: Elaine Smith Birds & Cages – Elaine Smith
- Heating/Firepit: Lloyd Flanders Round Teak Fire Table with Faux Concrete Top – Lloyd Flanders Design Team
- Lounge Seating with Cushion: Lane Venture Jewel Lounge Chair– Fred Spector
- Lounge Seating without Cushion: Gloster Sway – Henrick Pedersen
- Rugs and Flooring: Jaipur Living Polaris Collection Stowe Rug – Jaipur Living Design Team
- Outdoor Lighting: Klaussner Outdoor Slant Table Lamp – Klaussner Outdoor Design Team
- Shade: TUCCI Automated Max Cantilever – Dougan Clarke
Entrants for the Design Excellence competition must be exhibitors at Casual Market Chicago at the Merchandise Mart. Eligible designs are slated for introduction in the marketplace at the upcoming trade exhibition and must represent exceptional design innovation and technical product innovation in the category. To see all the products entered in this year’s competition, click on http://www.icfadesignexcellence.org.
The Design Excellence judging took place on August 30, in Chicago. The 10 category awards will be presented in company showrooms on Tuesday, September 25, the opening day of the 2018 Casual Market Chicago.