ICFA Announces Design Excellence Category Winners
From among the 11 category winners in ICFA’s Design Excellence competition, two products will be selected for the Lilly Award for Outdoor Furniture and Outdoor Accents, and one product will be honored with the Lillian B. Winchester “Best of Show” Award. These honors will be announced at the ICFA Awards Gala on Wednesday, September 11, at the Hilton Chicago.
The Design Excellence category winners include:
- Chaise Lounge: Brown Jordan Oscar Chaise – Ann Marie Vering
- Complementary Casual Products: Brown Jordan Still Mobile Console Table and Serving Cart – Richard Frinier
- Dining Bar Chair: Janus et Cie Anatra Armchair – Patricia Urquiola
- Dining Bar Table: Kannoa Santorini Dining Table – Luis Blasini
- Fabric: Glen Raven’s Richard Frinier Collection for Sunbrella Algorithm – Richard Frinier
- Heating/Firepit: Mamagreen Ercole Firepit – Ak47 Design
- Lounge Seating with Cushion: Brown Jordan Oscar Lounge Chair – Ann Marie Vering
- Lounge Seating without Cushion: Sunset West Milano Armless Club Chair – Wes Stewart
- Rugs and Flooring: Jaipur Living Indie Collection Farra Rug – Jaipur Living Design Team
- Outdoor Lighting: TUUCI Ocean Master MAX with Ambria Lighting and Heat – Dougan Clarke
- Shade: TUUCI Plantation Teak Parasol – Dougan Clarke
Entrants for the Design Excellence competition must be exhibitors at Casual Market Chicago at the Merchandise Mart. Eligible designs are slated for introduction in the marketplace at the upcoming trade exhibition and must represent exceptional design innovation and technical product innovation in the category. To see all the products entered in this year’s competition, click on http://www.icfadesignexcellence.org.
The Design Excellence judging took place on August 7, in Chicago. The 11 category awards will be presented in company showrooms at theMART on Tuesday, September 10, the opening day of the 2019 Casual Market Chicago.