Design Excellence Awards 2022
From among the 10 category winners in ICFA’s Design Excellence competition, two products will be selected for the Lilly Award for Outdoor Furniture and Outdoor Accents, and one product will be honored with the Lillian B. Winchester “Best of Show” Award. These honors will be announced at the ICFA Awards Gala on Wednesday, July 20 at the Aon Grand Ballroom at Navy Pier.
The Design Excellence category winners include:
• Chaise Lounge: Windward Design Group – Waters Edge Chaise – Windward Design Group Design Team
• Complementary Casual Products – Accents: TUUCI – Ocean Master Mega Max – Dougan Clarke
• Complementary Casual Products – Furnishings: Ratana – Roca Stool – Ratana Design Team
• Dining Bar Chair: Castelle Furniture – Berkeley Sling Dining Chair – Curtis Bulleman
• Dining Bar Table: Hi Teak Furniture – Cambria Rectangular Dining Table – Hi Teak Design Team
• Fabric: Outdura – Sherwood Taupe/Bark Taupe – Mariia Elizrova
• Heating/Firepit: The Outdoor GreatRoom Company – Uptown Fire Table – Outdoor GreatRoom Design Team
• Lounge Seating with Cushion: Jensen Outdoor – Tempo All Weather Lounge Chair – Edi and Paolo Ciani
• Lounge Seating without Cushion: Alfresco Home – Luc Lounge – Sako Wijma
• Rugs and Flooring: Trans-Ocean Import Company – Orly Stripe Natural – Liora Manne
Entrants for the Design Excellence competition must be exhibitors at Casual Market Chicago at theMART. Eligible designs are slated for introduction in the marketplace at this month’s trade exhibition and must represent exceptional design innovation and technical product innovation in the category.
The International Casual Furnishings Association, based in High Point, N.C., represents manufacturers, retailers, sales representatives and designers of outdoor furnishings, plus suppliers to the industry.