Design Excellence Awards 2021
Eleven manufacturers of outdoor home furnishings and accessories have been recognized for their outstanding product designs, the International Casual Furnishings Association announced today.
From among the 11 category winners in ICFA’s Design Excellence competition, two products will be selected for the Lilly Award for Outdoor Furniture and Outdoor Accents, and one product will be honored with the Lillian B. Winchester “Best of Show” Award. These honors will be announced at the ICFA Awards Gala on Wednesday, September 22 at the Fairmont Chicago Millennium Park.
The Design Excellence category winners include:
- Chaise Lounge: Gensun Jayne Daybed – Chris Panichella and Jonathan Panichella
- Complementary Casual Products – Accents: Elaine Smith Mandala Lapis Pillow – Elaine Smith Design Team
- Complementary Casual Products – Furnishings: Jensen Outdoor Mix Square Coffee Table – Seth Alguire
- Dining Bar Chair: Brown Jordan H Arm Chair – Toan Nguyen
- Dining Bar Table: Alfresco Home Jasper Lightweight Concrete Dining Table – Sako Wijma
- Fabric: Glen Raven Reward Smoke from the Sunbrella ReCycle Collection—Glen Raven Design Team
- Heating/Firepit: Ebel Inc. Bellino Fire Pit – Ebel Design Team
- Lounge Seating with Cushion: Bernhardt Exteriors Madura Sofa – Bernhardt Exteriors Design Team
- Lounge Seating without Cushion: Seaside Casual Furniture Hip Club Chair – Seaside Casual Design Team
- Rugs and Flooring: Summer Classics Raised Ikat Dove – Summer Classics Design Team
- Shade: Woodline Shade Solutions Easilift Umbrella – Fritz Walter and Tim Yates